Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Добро пожаловать!
Благодарим вас за посещение нашей Системы и данного форума. Надеемся вы сможете найти здесь единомышленников, получить полезные ответы на свои вопросы или просто приятно провести время. Смело создавайте темы и приглашаете любителей спорта к обсуждению интересующих вас вопросов.

ТЕМА: New York Jets, nflcoffeemugs.com, Custom NFL Coffe

New York Jets, nflcoffeemugs.com, Custom NFL Coffe 3 года 2 мес. назад #16268

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
Upgrading at quarterback needs to be the team's top priority in the offseason after how poorly Patriots QBs played during the 2020 campaign. Luckily for New England, there are a few different ways it could obtain a better quarterback before Week 1 in September.

nflcoffeemugs.com
Custom NFL Coffee Travel Mugs

Losing Lawson would be, in a word, devastating. And given the ranking here, it’s clear the Bengals need to try and work something out with him before the market opens.New York Jets

A healthy return from Greedy Williams would certainly help, but the Browns are losing the No. 2 and No. 3 CBs from 2020 with Terrance Mitchell and Kevin Johnson each slated for free agency. Restricted free agent Tavierre Thomas, who saw action as a reserve, is not expected back as well.Jacksonville Jaguars

“We certainly could. I think it’s something we’re working through,” Gutekunst said. “I think, again, it’s not a philosophical thing to avoid it. I do think there’s usually better ways to go about it. But certainly if I think as we get down the road here over the next week or so, if that becomes what’s in the best interest of the Packers, I think we’ll do that. But at this point, we haven’t done that.”Green Bay Packers

The Dallas Cowboys have had contract extension talks with Dak Prescott for several years now. Yet he had the franchise tag placed on him in 2020 and the same may happen in 2021.Philadelphia Eagles

Former Raiders' WR Tyrell Williams reached agreement on a one-year deal worth up to $6.2 million with the Detroit Lions, per source.

DF: When Rice motions, he doesn’t have a follow, so you know it’s zone right there?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.090 секунд
Finland Sevastopol joomla