Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: A new game called Madden NFL 23 proposes changes

A new game called Madden NFL 23 proposes changes 1 год 1 мес. назад #16555

• MeadeDorian
  • MeadeDorian аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Some players might agree that it does. Taking care of the entire collective is the main goal of the union Mut 23 Coins, and if sacrificing a percent or two gives the main players more money in their pockets, they'd be for it.

It's also important to note that most players want their Week 17 pay to be the same as what they earn for the rest of the season. For now, the pay could be as low as $250.000 per game for that extra game. Then again, Peter King reported in his Football Morning in America column that players could have more requests than their teams for Week 17. With all the requests for more money, this feels like it's the easiest to receive.

The second issue is one that I've talked about in depth the health benefits that come with the players' career is over. We currently are covered for five years health insurance coverage after we retire. For players, they want more considering that 17th games and additional playoff games pose more risk to the body.

A new game called Madden NFL 23 proposes changes to the current benefits of retired players, such as the possibility of establishing clinics in Madden NFL 23 cities for players who have retired to visit. This raises questions, mostly about who's paying for the services. The Madden NFL 23? To players, this doesn't seem good enough, so they need to be assured with insurance for the next five years.

I've suggested this before I've proposed this before, but a tiered approach for health care would work. If you participate for four seasons You receive five years of health care. Five seasons equals seven months of health coverage and so on. I'm not expecting owners to provide players with lifelong health insurance and I doubt that players are expecting this in negotiations.

If I had to be a guess, I think Madden NFL 23 players will finally agree to the CBA this week after meeting in person with their representatives and the office of the league. This agreement is packed with features that players would prefer to be a part of. 17 games. But don't be fooled: decreased practice time shouldn't be one of them Buy Madden 23 Coins. Players require greater incentives and more funds. At the end of the day, that is what they will remember after retirement.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.107 секунд
Finland Sevastopol joomla