Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Добро пожаловать!
Благодарим вас за посещение нашей Системы и данного форума. Надеемся вы сможете найти здесь единомышленников, получить полезные ответы на свои вопросы или просто приятно провести время. Смело создавайте темы и приглашаете любителей спорта к обсуждению интересующих вас вопросов.

ТЕМА: teamdrawstringbag.com, NBA Drawstring Bag Custom

teamdrawstringbag.com, NBA Drawstring Bag Custom 3 года 2 нед. назад #16329

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
As for Phoenix, it’ll need a win Wednesday night over the Clippers and losses by Portland AND San Antonio to secure a playoff berth.

Cousins still doesn’t fully know the team’s offensive playbook, and the Achilles’ tendon and knee injuries that wrecked the last several years of his career have impacted his mobility. He has provided valuable insurance for the Clippers, however, as they wait for center Serge Ibaka's back to heal, and teammates have said they enjoy having Cousins around.New Orleans Pelicans

"Their squad, they've got some talent, but they're young, they're not seasoned, they're raw. In all likelihood, they're gonna end up going against the Brooklyn Nets, or the Philadelphia 76ers or the Milwaukee Bucks. All three squads are sending them home in the first round, period."LA Clippers

Boston: Jaylen Brown (left shoulder bursitis), Kemba Walker (injury management) and Robert Williams III (left knee soreness) are out.Dallas Mavericks

"So again, with everything that’s going on with COVID-19 and the protocols and things like that, it’s just really up to the league in terms of how they’re handing down the guidelines and what he has to do in terms of following those guidelines. But I think he’s doing OK. I know he misses the games. I think the boring part that I mentioned is the fact that he sees us playing and is watching games and just wishes he could be out there playing. It’s unfortunate that he can’t be, but different players got to go through the protocol and some guys are out longer than others. So I think with him we’re just waiting to get more understanding from the league in terms of the next steps that he’ll have to take."Phoenix Suns

The Spurs have won four of their past five games to jump back into the ninth spot in the Western Conference. They've gotten a lift from Derrick White's scoring over that stretch. White had two games with at least 25 points last week, bringing his total to six in 35 games this season. In his first 152 career games, White had only three games in which he scored 25 points or more. -- Lopez

teamdrawstringbag.com
NBA Drawstring Bag Custom Logo

Here are the daily NBA draft lottery standings ordered by winning percentage, with corresponding percentage odds of earning a top-4 pick and the No. 1 pick.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.100 секунд
Finland Sevastopol joomla