Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Добро пожаловать!
Благодарим вас за посещение нашей Системы и данного форума. Надеемся вы сможете найти здесь единомышленников, получить полезные ответы на свои вопросы или просто приятно провести время. Смело создавайте темы и приглашаете любителей спорта к обсуждению интересующих вас вопросов.

ТЕМА: Sacramento Kings, teamdrawstringbag.com, The NBA

Sacramento Kings, teamdrawstringbag.com, The NBA 3 года 1 нед. назад #16336

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
"It was just me being more aggressive tonight," Okoro said. "Just looking to attack the paint, get into the lane and to the free-throw line and then finding my teammates. I feel like I'm an all-around player. Try to do everything to help my team win."Phoenix Suns

The defending champs, however, find themselves in the thick of the battle. Despite Sunday's double-digit win over the Phoenix Suns, the Los Angeles Lakers remain one game behind the Portland Trail Blazers for the sixth seed with four games remaining.

teamdrawstringbag.com
The NBA Drawstring Bags

The New Times Rwanda originally broke the J. Cole news, showing video of him in Rwanda.

Head coach Frank Vogel knows a thing or two about defense, and following last year’s dominant defensive performance in the playoffs, this year shouldn’t be any different. The Lakers are currently tied for first with the Philadelphia 76ers in defensive rating (106.8), force the third-most turnovers (15.3), and allow the second-fewest points per game (106.6).

Saddiq calls basketball his “obsession” and attributes the incident to his competitiveness, which he points out is a trait in his mother as well.Atlanta Hawks

“We have a job to do. And we need to keep working and investing in the things that go into winning,” Donovan said after Wednesday’s practice. “I want to see us keep trying to get better and keep trying to improve as a team. That’s the most important thing to me.”Sacramento Kings

Delle Donne is sharing her life journey off the court with a YouTube series called “Beyond the Game.” Della Donne and her wife Amanda Clifton star along with their two dogs and friends who stop on by play Uno and drink wine.Milwaukee Bucks
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.097 секунд
Finland Sevastopol joomla