Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Добро пожаловать!
Благодарим вас за посещение нашей Системы и данного форума. Надеемся вы сможете найти здесь единомышленников, получить полезные ответы на свои вопросы или просто приятно провести время. Смело создавайте темы и приглашаете любителей спорта к обсуждению интересующих вас вопросов.

ТЕМА: filmbackpack.com, backpack, Film Backpack Camping

filmbackpack.com, backpack, Film Backpack Camping 2 года 10 мес. назад #16455

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
The second season of FXX’s stellar comedy series Dave premiered last week with two episodes back-to-back. Don’t worry if you missed it because the show is available to stream on Hulu the day after it premieres, and the entire first season is there too. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to find one of the best new comedies on cable.

GamesRadar has a big feature story on The Suicide Squad with plenty of insight from director James Gunn and the film’s cast. Amongst all the new details about the making of the movie, Gunn explained why King Shark was a difficult character to bring to life, even compared to a similar challenge he faced with Rocket Raccoon. The director said:

filmbackpack.com
Film Backpack Camping

Paul Rudd wasn’t an official guest of Conan last night (though this was clearly a planned gag), and the Ant-Man franchise star burst in on Bill Hader‘s final sit-down with the late night host. The conversation started with a reminiscence about a sketch on Saturday Night Live that apparently didn’t go so well when Paul Rudd hosted an episode. Honestly, I’m not even sure if that’s a real story or if it’s just all set-up for the final Mac and Me gag. Either way, it’s a laugh riot.

We’re finally able to learn for certain the identity of the group who has placed a bounty on capturing Omega alive: the Kaminoans themselves. They refer obliquely to a contingency plan and their long term goals. What they are, we aren’t sure, only that they involve Omega and that the secrets she represents remain hidden. The only thing we know for certain is they want her back and the Bad Batch are no match for the resources they can bring to bear. 

McKay (The LEGO Batman Movie) directs a script by up-and-coming writer Zach Dean. Here’s the synopsis for The Tomorrow War:backpack

When Justin Lin was directing 2013’s Fast & Furious 6, the idea of bringing the action series to an end was a pipe dream. Lin was preparing to exit the Fast and Furious franchise, moving on to direct a Star Trek film and episodes of prestige TV like True Detective, and the concept of bringing the Fast and Furious movies to a satisfying close was something better suited to casual chatter with star Vin Diesel, not something that was actually on the table. Cut to nine years later, and Lin is preparing to bring the first part of Fast and Furious‘s closing trilogy to theaters. But the movie has been long in the works, with the story stemming back to those conversations that Lin had with Diesel and Paul Walker, before the latter’s death in 2013.

Casarosa: Yeah, I think the way that he loves to bring in the dream world. We had a similar – maybe less dreams, but when I think of 8 1/2 and the wonderful breaks into [Marcello Mastroianni’s character’s] dreams, we had daydreaming. Not exactly dreams, but still. Because we needed to get into this kid’s head a little, and when you tell a story about an introvert – we had different versions, and sometimes he was very quiet and it was a little bit hard to understand him. So probably subconsciously, because I didn’t think about it at the time, but I love 8 1/2 so much, and there are a similar few scenes that almost give you a spine of what’s in [Luca’s] head. So I do love that there’s a little bit of a thread there.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.084 секунд
Finland Sevastopol joomla