Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: teamdrawstringbag.com, Custom NBA Drawstring Bags

teamdrawstringbag.com, Custom NBA Drawstring Bags 3 года 3 дн. назад #16334

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
It’s conceivable the Pelicans, with Zion Williamson (fractured finger) out indefinitely, will be eliminated by the time they get to Chase Center on Friday. Though a spoiler can’t be dismissed, that looks like the easiest of Golden State’s remaining games.Philadelphia 76ers

The Lakers kind of used everyone as a possible backup to Caruso and will do that again for at least one more game.Denver Nuggets

The Spurs have lost six of their past seven games, and their final five don't get any easier. They have a home outing against Milwaukee and a trip to take on Brooklyn and New York, before returning home for two games to close out the season against the Suns, who are fighting for the top seed in the West. San Antonio trails Memphis by two games in the fight for the ninth seed and are 2.5 games back of Golden State for eighth, while maintaining a 1.5-game lead on the Pelicans for the 10th and final spot in the play-in tournament. -- LopezMilwaukee Bucks

''Because I've been vaccinated, I really had no discomfort,'' Clifford said. ''I didn't have any symptoms at all, so it was very uneventful, thankfully. And from what I've been told, the biggest part is I've been vaccinated so my body was ready.''

Neither the Warriors nor the Lakers should be in the play-in. And they can only blame themselves if that's where they end up.LA Clippers

"That is our challenge as much as anything," Nash said. "While we do that, can we be more physical? Can we be more connected? Can we handle and control some of the controllables that can help us hang in some of these games and win some of these games while we're trying to put the pieces together?"

The win keeps the postseason hopes for the Pelicans alive. While catching Golden State, who is three games ahead of New Orleans with six games remaining, seems unlikely, the slumping Spurs look a slightly more realistic target.

teamdrawstringbag.com
Custom NBA Drawstring Bags Small
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.092 секунд
Finland Sevastopol joomla