Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: This is Diablo 4 addiction

This is Diablo 4 addiction 9 мес. 2 нед. назад #16589

• MeadeDorian
  • MeadeDorian аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
In real life, my friend is texting me at 7:30 AM to let me know a world boss is about to spawn in 15 minutes. We log on, we kill it, we start work. We take a break from work, kill more stuff Diablo 4 Gold. My other friend who rarely plays anything now is texting me almost every day to play co-op with him on PS5, and he’s playing loads the off-hours as well, as I can see in my Battle.net launcher.

I am no exception to this. I have a level 66 Barbarian and a level 50 Rogue, and am thinking about starting a Druid. This is after I beat the entire campaign and reached 50 on a Necromancer for my review build, a character who was sadly deleted after that build of the game went down.

This is Diablo 4 addiction, the sequel to Diablo 3 addiction, which was the sequel to Diablo 2 addiction. Veteran players are finding this scratches that old itch again because the game is not just good, it’s great. New players are finding themselves unable to stop.

I’ve previously written about my history with Diablo, the only series I can say I have been utterly, fully addicted to. Even as someone who has played several thousand hours of Destiny 1 and 2, I still can’t say it’s the same kind of thing cheap Diablo IV Gold. This was obsession, I had to play. And I’m starting to feel that again.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.108 секунд
Finland Sevastopol joomla